Obtaining Passports: Worker Protocol

The Department of Human Services have released an information sheet for your Child Protection case workers to follow when obtaining a birth certificate for children in out-of-home care. If you require a birth certificate this is the process to follow.

There is also a separate information sheet for Kinship carers.